[ 1 ]
    100% [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Inferno Hex

Hello Everyone...

Post  Inferno Hex on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Nice to meet everyone Smile the names Inferno Hex but feel free to just call me Inferno

the truth is simple, I've been a member of the eudemons online community since the ending of 05 beginning of 06 yes I was never really that famous if anything I kinda enjoyed it that way... my name back when I originally joined was Mayrose former member of the originally astablished Order-Of-The-Rose guild way back before its current leader was even a member of the site, I was also one of the members that avoided the spotlight for the reason that it caused less trouble then getting half the server pissed off anough to target you on sight... Its unlikely that I'll get that lucky again on this server but I'm hoping to avoid trouble if possible all the same.

Also yes I know enemies are inevitable but if I can help it I would much rather avoid them, would much rather have allies that are dependable rather then those that turn on you any chance they get, Pkers are also expected (biggest part of the game for the most part is pking) but It would be greatly appreciated to know that the ones pking here at least have anough respect to attack when you are actually at the keyboard rather then kill a target that is afk or at the very least can manage to defend themselves at least a little, this meaning a lvl 255 with 20k BP or over unless they at the very least ask before attacking a lvl 50 with maybe 1k BP at the most, its common sense to most people, the same rule of respect goes to kill stealing, its expected as a common place thing in most servers and honestly this is in itself rather sad, ksing shouldnt be done on porpose unless your a royal asshole in that case its only natural. A accident on the other hand can be expected aspecially when it comes to the mage class since alot of their skills are able to target multiple monsters of a area.

ok yes this is probly a odd introduction, but sadly its my opinion on things that have seen in the past and honestly would love to avoid running into. so long story short, Its nice to meet everyone and I'm glad to be a part of the community. (feel free to wsp or friend me in game ^^)
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Hello Everyone...

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:07 am

Welcome and have fun in KingdomOfSorrow..

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:27 am